What is a customer experience management table ?
- This is a tool to create, manage and improve customer experiences that can be of a wide variety in nature in a given market. For example:
- Experience with product
- Experience with service
- Experience with advertising and promotions and responses evoked
- Experience with price, distribution channels, packaging, product quality etc
- Experience with anything tangible and intangible that a customer is exposed to during their decision making cycle for purchasing the product and the their reasonable lifetime usage of the product.
- Diagram below as an example can be used to tweak to one’s environment
A quick way to track customer experiences know variances and thus improve on them.
Source: Haines, S. (n.d.). The Product Manager’s Desk Reference.