What is a broad risk management checklist prior to launch ?
- Prior to launch, take a good look at these vital aspects of the product’s launch process:
- Ensure that product works as intended, both the technical and customer’s perspective
- Check in with all stakeholders with respect to the forecasts and financials
- Evaluate all ecosystem partners to make sure they’re moving in lockstep
- Verify that all training for all departments has taken plance, including sales, service and operations
- Double check with management so that it can intervene if escalations are required
- These last-minute check-ups will give you peace of mind, knowing that all dimensions of the launch have been covered.
When the team meets to conduct final go or no-go for the launch, you’ll have the confidence required to make the appropriate decision.
Source: Haines, S. (n.d.). The Product Manager’s Desk Reference.