To know what are the most popular Product Management tools used in industry by Product Manager for a variety of tasks ?
Use below recommended tools from Product Manager HQ website – LINK
List Dated: October’ 2016
- Confluence: Wiki tool to centralize your team’s product knowledge.
- Google Sites: Launch an intranet for your company, a project site for your team or a portal for customers with our site builder.
- Slack: Platform for team communication: everything in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go.
- TinyPM: Lightweight and smart agile collaboration tool with product management, backlog, taskboard, user stories and wiki.
Product Roadmap / Product Discovery
- ProdPad: Lets you capture ideas and feedback, create product specs, and build product roadmap.
- Aha!: Web-based product strategy and roadmapping software for agile product managers.
- ProductBoard: System of record for product management that helps teams make products people want.
- ProductPlan: Lets you plan and communicate your product roadmap.
- Roadmunk: Visual roadmap software for product management.
- Asana: A web and mobile application designed to enable teamwork without email.
- Basecamp: A web-based project management and collaboration tool.
- Blossom: A lightweight project management tool for modern software development teams that love continuous delivery & simplicity.
- CodeTree: Adds extra functionality on top of GitHub issues to help with project management.
- Jira: A flexible and scalable issue tracker for software teams.
- Pivotal Tracker: A lightweight, agile project management tool for software teams.
- Sprint.ly: Agile project management software for your whole team.
- Trello: A tool to visually organize and see your project in a single glance.
- Wrike: A work management and collaboration platform used by high-performance teams everywhere.
- Evernote: Lets you take notes, track tasks, and save things you find online.
- Omnifocus: A task management platform for Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
- RescueTime: A personal analytics service that shows you how you spend your time and provides tools to help you be more productive.
- Todoist: An online task management app and to-do list.
- Wunderlist: Lets you create and collaborate on to-do lists.
- Aweber: E-mail marketing software that allows you to quickly segment your lists by subscriber opens or clicks, location, and even what pages subscribers visited on your website.
- Constant Contact: Offers effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals.
- Goodbits: Build newsletters for your team or customers in minutes.
- InfusionSoft: Combines CRM, email and social marketing, and e-commerce solutions. It is most known for it’s easy ability to segment subscribers by activity to help you send very targeted emails.
- MailChimp: Online email marketing solution to manage contacts, send emails and track results.
User Research / Customer Feedback
- Intercom: Intercom is a customer platform with a suite of products for live chat, marketing, feedback, and support.
- Alpha: Alpha let’s you input plain-English questions that on-demand research experts turn into prototypes, studies, and insights.
- Google Forms: Lets you create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time.
- SurveyMonkey: Lets you create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time.
- Typeform: A form and survey builder that makes asking questions easy on any device.
- UserTesting: Lets you get videos of real people speaking their thoughts as they use your product.
- UXCam: Allows you to eliminate customer struggle and improve user experience by capturing and visualizing screen video and user interaction data.
Metrics & Analytics
- CrazyEgg: Visualize where your visitors click and engage with your website.
- GoodData: A cloud-based business intelligence platform providing data management solutions for businesses.
- Google Analytics: Provides data collection / management, data consolidation, data analytics, and reporting.
- Kissmetrics: Delivers key insights and timely interactions to turn visitors into customers.
- Mixpanel: An analytics platform for the mobile and web, supporting businesses to study consumer behavior.
- Optimizely: An experience optimization platform enabling A/B and multivariate testing for users to enhance their websites & mobile apps.
- Qualaroo: A qualitative insights SaaS solution that is triggered by web visitor behavior, providing intelligence that helps marketers better understand customer needs.
- Segment: A single hub to collect, manage, and route your customer analytics data.
- FullStory: FullStory lets your company easily record, replay, search, and analyze each user’s actual experience with your website.
- Flaticon: A search engine for 16000+ glyph vector icons.
- Sketch: A really easy to use design tool for designers. Currently only available on Mac.
- Noun Project: Search over 100,000 icons that you can drag and drop into your favorite Mac apps.
Wireframe / Mockups
- Axure: An interactive wireframe software and mockup tool.
- Balsamiq: A wireframing and mock up tool with a high focus on usability. Quickly come up with mock ups and easily share them with your clients.
- Marvel: Prototyping and collaboration tool that lets you transform your files into interactive, sharable prototypes viewable on any device and get feedback.
- Mockingbird: Helps you you create and share clickable wireframes. Use it to make mockups of your website or application in minutes.
- Moqups: An HTML5 app used to create wireframes and mockups.
- UXPin: Lets you wireframe any user interface quickly and easily.
- Invision: A prototyping tool that lets you upload designs and add hotspots to transform your static screens into clickable, interactive prototypes complete with gestures, transitions, and animations.
- Proto.io: Lets you create fully-interactive high-fidelity prototypes that look and work exactly like your app should.
- Protoshare: An easy-to-use, collaborative prototyping tool that helps teams visualize requirements with website wireframes and interactive software and mobile prototypes while working together in real-time.
Time saved in doing tasks manually over excel or other means.